Gas Marketing System (GMS)
GMS is a Microsoft based system that manages the gas marketing process. It includes:
- Deals Module, including deal terms, counter parties, deal summary
- Deal Term Module, including facility, deal type, term, term dates, delivery point, volume, pricing, bid/acceptance status, counter party
- Deal Summary Grid – a dashboard of significant deal terms
- Transportation Contracts Module
- Nominations Module; including summary of purchase deals, summary of sales deals, nomination input area
Exigent’s Gas Marketing System (GMS) has all the functionality for a Marketing Department to manage gas contracts, and the day-to-day functions of gas control.
In the gas balancing module, the system allows producers to produce gas into various upstream gathering systems and take the gas in-kind at the tailgate of the plant for delivery into multiple pipelines. Functionality includes ability to record producer nominations at the wellhead (or common delivery point) and calculate the net volume of gas to be delivered to the pipelines. The net volume of gas delivered to the pipelines includes reductions for field fuel (if any), plant fuel, shrink, loss and contract sharing percentages (if applicable).